Since the data is collected in cities and roads with very challenging GPS environments, the system works with an inertial navigation system combined with a wheel encoder and GPS receiver. The GPS-aided inertial navigation system provides highly accurate position data as well as roll, pitch and heading. The drift rates can be kept to a minimum even in extremely challenging inner city urban landscape. (Download KMZ track for Google Earth).
The system can be set with a spherical camera (SLR array) or individual targeted cameras according to client needs.
Fotocalle is set to provide leading street imaging technology for a great variety of new, cutting-edge applications.
- High resolution panoramic imagery from 32 to 96 Megapixels 360°(H) x 180°(V)
- Multiple Individual oriented GigE cameras from 5 to 16 Megapixels
- System can be set on a car, boat or Segway
- High accuracy global positioning and orientation sensors
- Easy to use capture software for controlling data collection
- Powered from independent power source based on Li-Ion /LIPO batteries.
- Muti-resolution panorama processing software
- Google Maps data layers processing
- Panoramic navigation software
- Assets indexing and management system